搜索 投稿
消息通知

请在登录后查看

参与投稿

参与活动

互动留言

锐角网-中学生天地旗下网站

看The Vampire Diaries(吸血鬼日记)学英语1

作者:阿猪卡 发布时间:2012-01-31 13:58:01

(S01E01)

●You just happen to be…“你只是碰巧…“

●I’m kind of stuck with it. “我永远不会跟他分开。“

●It’s weird. “有点诡异。“

●Take care of that. “处理好它。“

●Really, it’s nothing. “真的,没什么。 “

●I lost control today. “我今天失控了。“

●You got all of that in one day? “你一天之内就知道这些了?“

●Don’t stay out late. “别待得太久。“

●I’m about to… “我正想。。“

●--I want to apologize for… --No worries. “别放在心上。“

●I get it. “我懂。“

●You keep a journal? “你写日记?“

●Memories are too important. “记忆弥足珍贵。“

●Somebody help? “有人能来帮忙吗?“

●That’s very clumsy of you. “你真是笨手笨脚的。“

●I am fairly certain that…“我相当确定…“

●There’s no way…“…不可能…“

●I’m impressed. “令我印象深刻。“

●keep one’s word “守承诺“

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(S02E02)

●I am gonna kick your ass.我要揍你一顿。

●The last thing I don’t wanna do is…我最不想做的就是…

●What are you suggesting exactly?你在暗示什么?

●You gotta get over that.你别太在意。

●Is that what you are calling it? 你认为是这样的吗?

●I will deal with it. 我会处理好的。

●It is epic. = It is romantic. 那很浪漫。

●She is never gonna go for you.她永远不会喜欢你。

●It’s really have no impact.明显没有效果。

●I vote for none of the above.我一个都不选。

●I will keep an eye out for her.我会帮你留意她的。

●What are you up to? 你到底想干什么?

●Give Elena my best.替我向Elena问好。

●She is big on texting.她喜欢发短信。

●What brought this on?到底怎么了?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(S01E03)

●Split it out.快说。

●Why the about-face?为什么突然变卦?

●I’m all ears.我洗耳恭听。

●She was into everything.她热衷一切事情。

●Tonight is no good.今晚不行。

●That was my bad.都是我不好。

●Simmer down. 别激动。

●This blows. 这纯属吹嘘。

●It’s almost kick-off time, all right? 球赛就要开始了,对吧?

●Let’s get one thing straight.我们最好搞清楚一件事。

●I’m pissed at you.我看你不爽。

●This was over the line.这太过分了。

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(S01E04)

●Scum ball.人渣

●Scum bucket.饭桶

●How do you look in a suit? 你穿西装看起来怎么样?

●Edward is so whipped.爱德华如此着迷。

●You know you’re making the wrong choice, yet you make it anyway.你知道你做的是错误的选择,但你还是义务反顾地去做。

●You have no position to question me.你没有资格来质问我。

●Damon saw to that. Damon注意到那点了。

●Tough call.艰难的抉择。

●Don’t even play that card.别和我耍花样。

●I wasn’t counting on it.我没指望它。

●You look smashing/amazing/dashing. 你真美。

●Lovely to meet you.见到你很高兴。

●It’s up to Stefan.由Stefan决定。

●Knock it off.别这样。

●He was on good behavior.他很绅士。

●I got all snotty.我真讨厌。

●Hypothetically speaking.假如说。

●I take it all back.我收回我说的话。

●I’m handling it.我正在解决。

●Trust is earned.信任是挣得的。

0